Six Good Reasons to Install Spray Foam Insulation in Petaluma, CA Before Winter Comes
Although the fall season has just begun, there’s no better time than right now to consider the benefits of spray foam insulation installation for your home, or at least schedule a professional inspection of your current insulation materials. After all, insulation is the main barrier keeping the outside elements from entering your home, and you’ve gone through enough winters to know that chilly air is right around the corner. You may be wondering, why get new insulation when winter is still months away? Read on to learn more!
Here are six excellent reasons to install spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA before winter comes:
- Let the furnace rest longer: Like having to turn on the air conditioner with the arrival of the summer heat, there’s no question that you will be reaching for the furnace thermostat here shortly. But there is a way to delay having to power up the furnace early in the winter season or during the cooler fall months. Make sure your insulation is in good condition and still able to do its job before the weather gets really cold.
- Expand home storage space: As winter approaches, so do the holidays. Let’s say you want to get some household stuff into storage—like boxing up warm weather clothes to make room in closets for winter attire—or you are anticipating picking up more holiday decorations this year. If you insulate your unvented attic properly, you will be creating extra storage space to safely store your possessions now and later.
- Reduce uncomfortable drafts: You may have noticed warm drafts inside your house this past summer, which means cold drafts are inevitable this winter. The key to ensuring you remain in a comfortable indoor living environment all year long is to install spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA before uncomfortable cold drafts start.
- Keep hands and feet warm: Some folks choose to bundle up instead of turning on the heater. They wear socks, sweaters, fleece pants and even gloves to stay warm by choice. For those who have to bundle up when the heater is on, that means your home insulation may not be as efficient as it used to be. Get it checked early!
- Keep home improvement projects from piling up: Every homeowner has a to-do list that just seems to get longer and longer from one season to the next. If installing new insulation is on your list, call in the professionals to avoid having an unfinished project while hosting family for the holidays.
- Service appointments are still available: Insulation installers’ schedules will fill up fast in the colder months. Keep in mind they need to do an estimate before getting you on the schedule. Don’t wait to insulate!
If your home is poorly insulated or you’re dealing with old and inefficient insulation, then it is likely your household will experience things like cold drafts, freezing floors and an overall uncomfortable indoor temperature. Contact the experienced team at Ace Insulation Inc. to learn more about the benefits of residential spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA!
Categorised in: Spray foam insulation