There are a lot of simple ways to add value to your home through remodeling, renovation and updating. Often, however, these projects come with large upfront costs that only eventually translate into long-term benefits. There’s often some apprehension that comes with sinking your teeth (and pocketbook) into a major update. Thankfully, there are also just as many simple projects that can have a profound impact on your living space. One of them—if you have an attached model—is insulating your garage. And, thanks to the rising popularity of blown insulation in Petaluma, CA, this project is becoming even more affordable. Why... View Article
Categories for Blown Insulation
December 11, 2017
- Spray Foam vs. Fiberglass Insulation: A Homeowner’s Guide
- How Spray Foam Insulation Can Make Your Winter More Comfortable
- What Are the Best Wall Insulation Types for Different Projects?
- Can You Insulate Existing Interior Walls?
- What’s the Difference Between Blown-In and Spray Foam Insulation in Petaluma, CA?