If your attic is currently cold, rickety and unusable, then you are sitting right under a complete waste of space—and money. While many folks have pipe dreams of building an entire addition for their homes, an attic is a fully attainable and manageable extra space that too many homeowners fail to consider as a possibility. But with a little hard work, a little money and the foundation of solid attic insulation in Petaluma, CA, there are few things you cannot do with your attic. Here are seven ideas to help get your creative juices flowing:
- Guest room: Hosting family and friends from out of town does not have to be a pain, especially when you have a nice, spacious attic to accommodate them. Insulation will help keep your attic clean and comfortable, and you just have to add appropriate flooring, paint the walls and provide the furniture. You might even have enough room for an entire family up there!
- Kids’ room: Having a living space just for the kids allows them some safe independence, and makes it easier for you to keep the regular living space clean and uncluttered. Whether you have little ones who like playing make-believe or teenagers who need a space where they can hang out with friends, and insulated attic is a great starting point.
- Home bar: Whether your dream home bar includes pool tables and beer kegs or wine racks and elegant furniture, you can have full control by converting your insulated attic into a space that is ideal for both relaxing and entertaining.
- Hobby room: If you have an intensive hobby like woodworking, loom weaving or model car building, then your family probably complains from time to time about how much space it takes up. An insulated attic will give you a space that is entirely your own, so you can spread out and truly enjoy your hobby.
- Home gym: Staying in shape is difficult enough without the added hassle of driving miles to the gym. Cut the excuses and maximize the convenience by turning your insulated attic into a home gym, complete with your favorite weights and workout machines.
- Music room: Whether you are a serious musician or just like to jam with friends from time to time, having a designated space for your passion will make it much easier to engage in. The proper insulation will ensure that you have the perfect acoustics as well.
- Home theater: Finally, a home theater will make it so that you never again have to wait in long ticket lines or spend $10 on popcorn. Again, insulation can help maximize the acoustics, as well as make the room comfortable regardless of the season. Escape into a comfy recliner and watch your favorite movie on a big flatscreen TV.
Your attic is the gateway to a whole slew of possibilities, and all you have to do is pick one—and then give Ace Insulation Inc. a call for high quality and reasonably priced attic insulation in Petaluma, CA.
Categorised in: Attic Insulation