Protecting your home with insulation is an important means of preventing heat loss during the winter. It also works to keep your home cool in the summertime. With spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA, your home will also gain additional benefits after its installation, ranging from energy savings to moisture control. If you are building a new house or looking to gain an additional means of insulation protection, consider these advantages that spray foam insulation offers:
- Airtight seal: Because spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA works like glue, it creates a seal throughout your home to prevent air from escaping. It can get into the tiniest of crevices, making it an ideal alternative to many other insulation products. This airtight seal that it creates in your home allows you to maintain heating and cooling more efficiently, so your house stays at a comfortable temperature without drafts or air loss.
- Lower humidity: The polyurethane plastic material that spray foam insulation is made from resists moisture. You will notice that your home isn’t as humid as it once was once you’ve had it installed. By preventing the humid outdoor air from penetrating your home, spray foam insulation keeps you more comfortable inside. It also has a lifetime guarantee and won’t harbor mold or mildew because of its water-resistant properties.
- Energy savings: One of the biggest advantages of spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA is its energy saving qualities. Because spray foam insulation doesn’t allow for drafts and can fill every nook and cranny in your attic, crawl space, walls and basement, you aren’t losing any heating and cooling. This allows your HVAC system to get to the set temperature and stay there quicker and easier. Less cycling of your furnace or AC system also means a lower energy bill from month to month, saving you money over the life of your home.
- Improved air quality: Since spray foam insulation is not made up of any fibers, you will experience increased air quality in your home. These fiber particles won’t be floating around in your home, making it easier to breathe and keeping your home cleaner overall.
- Easier installation: The installation of spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA is fast and easy. It requires minimal cleanup, as there is no cutting to fit the angles of your home. It is also more environmentally friendly, since there is virtually no waste produced. Only the amount needed is used to insulate your home, cutting down on how much product is needed. It also requires only one application and doesn’t settle over time, guaranteeing you insulation that will provide protection for as long as you own your home.
With spray foam insulation in Petaluma, CA, you will feel the difference in your home’s temperature and comfort. You will also realize significant savings on your utility costs, which makes this insulation a wise choice for any homeowner. Contact Ace Insulation Inc. to have your home evaluated prior to insulation installation. We offer a variety of insulation products, including spray foam insulation, and can help you decide on a product that is right for your home or business.