While most people know that insulation provides protection from heat loss in the wintertime, they’re less likely to know that it also has protective qualities that are designed to work during the summertime. Insulation installation in Petaluma, CA can actually make you cooler inside your home throughout the summer months by reflecting the sun’s heat from inside your home. Reduced moisture Just like in winter, your insulation provides a barrier of protection for your home to keep warm air out and your cooled air-conditioned air in. Because your insulation installation in Petaluma, CA is designed to reflect heat, you gain... View Article
Categories for Insulation Installation
May 11, 2017
- If I Remove My Old Insulation Myself, How Do I Get Rid of It?
- Why Should I Have a Professional Remove My Old Insulation?
- Qualities to Look for in an Insulation Service in Northern California
- The Basics of Firestopping Insulation
- Why Attic Insulation in Northern California Is So Important in the Summer